The sink is one of the most utilized equipment in the kitchen. Most families like it because it is easy to clean, light in weight, resistant to high temperature, moisture, and corrosion. The best stainless steel kitchen sinks are available in three, double and single bowls. A double bowl sink is more suitable for larger kitchen space. Single fit a relatively small space area.
Due to its special properties, stainless steel is very suitable for kitchen sinks. Because it is a neutral color, it can be combined in many ways and suitable for use in any kitchen environment. Selected and subjected to strict quality control. The stainless steel surface is smooth and non-porous. Not only that, stainless steel is the material of choice, and hygiene is the most important reason.
Here you will find several kitchen sinks made of stainless steel, with many different designs and sizes.
The Kohler K-20243 hand-made underground single-bowl stainless steel kitchen sink is the first choice for your ideal kitchen. The most advanced design, all-around functions, and exquisite details together constitute a perfect stainless steel sink. It is made of high-quality 18-gauge stainless. 9-inch ultra-deep washbasin design uses a thick rubber cushion and a stone protective primer for sound insulation. Kohler combines thick cushions and sound-absorbing coatings to minimize the noise in daily use. This faucet has a high-quality 3 1/2-inch drain plug and a manual grooved drain system. The soft rounded corner design is easy to clean and keep clean.
- Made of high-quality 18 gauge steel to ensure increased durability
- Size: 34″ L x 19.75″ W x 9.5″ H; ultra-deep basin design
- Insulate with thick rubber cushion and stone protective primer
- Easy to install: includes all installation hardware; includes 1 drain, standard 3 1/2″
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty, quality problems occur under normal use
The Frigidaire Professional Series sinks are made of the highest quality steel to ensure durability and superior performance. Frigidaire FRG-2318 23″ UnderMount Kitchen Sink is one of those. They are hand-made from No. 18 commercial grade t 304 stainless steel. With a sturdy structure, the Frigidaire Professional series sink can maintain its impressive appearance while still withstanding today’s heavy pots, pans, and the tough conditions of the most enthusiastic home cooks. The Frigidaire FRG-2318 is a complete sink prepared by home chefs Luxury sink package. If you’re trying to find a sink that’s luxurious, durable, and backed by a trusted brand with a lifetime warranty, the Frigidaire sink is your choice.
The professional series also includes a smooth, eye-catching corner design with a radius of 10 mm, which is easy to clean. Each sink has been firmly packed and packed in a custom-made cloth bag to prevent surface damage. The combination of No. 18 stainless steel and V-Therm Shield™ technology provides you with a quiet workspace, allowing you to enjoy conversation and entertainment while dining.
- Luxury commercial grade 18 stainless steel undercounted basin
- The minimum cabinet size is 33 inches, which can be used with all granite, marble, quartz, and solid floor counters
- Smooth and compact 10mm radius corner design, using V-Therm Shield technology, can minimize the sound
- Can be rolled up on the sink stainless steel dish drying rack for free
- Sturdy packaging, including a custom-made cloth bag to eliminate damage to the finish
- UPC certified
Upgrade your kitchen sink with the Undermount handmade Golden Vantage 18 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen sink. Its clean design combined with zero radius function makes this sink perfect for many modern kitchens. The sound was found to be weakened inside to minimize potential clanging. The sink is made of sturdy T304 grade stainless steel, which is sure to remain sturdy and useful and is properly maintained. The internal dimensions are 32 inches (width) x 18 inches (length) x 9 inches (depth). The sink has enough space for washing produce or stacking dishes. To reduce the sound of water insulating rubber pads are installed on the bottom and give you a peaceful kitchen environment.
- Receiver Size (inches): 32 W x 18 L x 9 H
- No. 18 Gauge Stainless Steel
- Standard 3–1/2 inch drain, suitable for most common waste disposal systems
- 1-year parts warranty against manufacturer defects
This Phoenix 36″ single bowl overweight kitchen sink is made of high-quality 16 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel. When filling, it can reduce the noise of pots, and silverware during use, and fully base it to prevent condensation. It is an economical, modern, and industrialized modern sink. This zero-radius (also called 90-degree angle) corner overflow trough provides you with clear lines and corners to create a modern look in the kitchen. With its unique design, the bowl size is maximized compared to ordinary kitchen sinks
- Insert single bowl
- Zero radius corner sink
- 18#304 stainless steel
- Lifetime limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Included basket filter installation and mounting bracket to maintain your sink maintenance guide
Kraus KTM32’s top-mounted stainless steel sink is suitable for any kitchen. The deep basin is made of high-quality T 304 stainless steel for maximum durability and can easily accommodate large dishes. All Kraus kitchen sinks are equipped with top-quality soundproofing materials, including thick rubber cushions. Through Premium Satin Finish, the corrosion-resistant surface is further protected from rust and oxidation. Commercial-grade satin finish and rounded corner design make maintenance as easy as wiping the surface with a damp cloth. This double bowl is easy to modify and is very suitable for your renovation project. The 60/40 split washbasin adds flexibility to various tasks. For more convenience, a basket filter, drainage device, and free towels are also provided for free at the time of purchase. The high-quality basket filter assembly is made of stainless steel to form a tight seal to prevent food and debris from impeding the drain.
- High quality t-304 stainless steel structure
- Sound insulation material with thick rubber cushion and stone protective bottom coating
- The non-porous, corrosion-resistant surface
- Commercial-grade satin
- Scratch and stain-resistant
What you need to know before buying a best stainless steel kitchen sink
When buying a sink, first consider the depth and size. Please note the following:
- Determine the size of the sink according to the size of the cabinet and the table, because the sink can be installed the stage and on the audience. So the choice of sink size is also several.
- Choose a stainless steel sink; the thickness of the material should be moderate, too thin will affect the service life and strength of the sink, and easily damage the tableware. You can also see the flatness of the stainless steel surface, such as the uneven quality.
- Under normal circumstances, the cleaning ability of the water tank is more practical, and the depth is about 9 or 10 in. This can properly prevent splashing.
- For the surface treatment of the sink to make the matt surface beautiful and practical, please carefully observe the welded parts of the sink, and the weld must be uniform and free of rust.
- The appearance is beautiful, and the flexible design also overflows.
The biggest difference between the above several stainless steel materials is corrosion resistance, 304 is the best, 202 is slightly worse, and 201 is not good. The price difference is huge.
The pearl silver surface is the most popular process among the above four processes. The process is to use sandblasted first surface and then chemical surface treatment is luxurious, long-lasting, and lasting. Mercerized surfaces have become more and more popular. The performance is delicate and silky as satin.
A high-quality stainless steel sink is a thicker plate because the sink has been edge-treated. It is difficult to see the instantaneous density. The easiest way: the surface of the sink is a bit hard, it shows that the material is very thin.
Stainless steel is an iron alloy, the ratio of steel is 7.87, and heavy metals such as nickel and chromium are added. The proportion of these metals is larger than that of steel, so the weight is also heavier (of course, it also refers to the thickness of the plate). If it is a fake, poor-quality stainless steel, such as chrome steel, is lighter in weight.
We know that some famous brand sinks have the same appearance and size, but the price is quite different. There are component factors, as well as the cost of the process. The production cost of stainless steel is very high, and this metal will not harm the human body, so the cost of these sinks is higher. The price of 201 stainless steel sinks is less than 100 US dollars. However, whether you are buying belts With a Premium t-304 anti-noise sink, it still costs more than ordinary sinks.
- Try not to leave water droplets on the surface of the sink, because the high iron content of the water will cause rust
- The mineral deposits at the bottom of the sink can be removed with diluted vinegar and washed with water.
- Do not place hard or rusty objects on the surface of the sink for a long time.
- Pay attention to the potential hazards of fluoride products, bleach, food, and silver cleaners, as well as sulfur and hydrochloric acid cleaners on the water tank.
- There is a U-shaped bottom underneath, which is used as a deodorant and insect. The ordinary U-shaped elbow has a maintenance port, which is easy to clean the pipeline debris.
- Leave the cleaning film in the sink overnight
Choosing a high-quality sink can not only improve the overall quality of the meal but also bring a healthy and environmentally friendly lifestyle to the family.